Monday, February 11, 2008

Honk if you hate scientology

So there's been plenty of talk about Anonymous v Scientology. There's talk of the London one here. It seemed a bit half arsed to me.

As the protest moved down across the road from the actual Scientology headquarters, it seemed like the group were daring each other to stand near the door of the place...
I was there a bit later, so there were maybe a lot more people earlier on in the day. Hmm...






I actually much prefer this one: :)


Raptureponies HEARTS Julian Opie. I absolutely HEART the sexytime one here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not very fucking anonymous are they?

Becs said...

They mostly seemed to be embarrassed to be there, poor lambs. When I walked past all I got was a half-hearted "we're..um..protesting cause scientology kidnaps and eh.. kills. I admire the sentiment, but one demon stare from Tom Cruise and they would be running back to their mammies. Bless.

Anonymous said...

Ok...this is brilliant:

http://deathboy.livejournal.com/1082404.html

It's the London event. Looks like they just took the piss! They played Rick Astley on a boom box for Gods sake!

ScotchCait said...

I did love the honk if you hate Scientology bit...

it's like a piss take of a piss take.