Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Meme

I got tagged!

Go on Le Catch

ive been Memed (i never heard this word before, or in fact said it out loud)

so her goes:
Rules
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.

3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.

4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


1. I have a fairly intense fear and phobia of wooden unvarnished sticks, like for stirring coffee, i don't really like talking about them now.

2.I LOVE that programme on Discovery called How it's made

3. I love tv detectives

4. my 4th finger on my right is crooked, and i have a scar on my knee from a toy tank incident.

5. i dislike that first stage of meeting people, cos i always think they'll hate me. (im sure sometimes they do)

6. i have tons of wrinkles from laughing too much

7. I love soundtracks, and cover versions

8. i can move one eyebrow and point it uppy

I cant really think of anyone to tag, i'll do Aidan, Garrett, and Magooo.

No comments: