Friday, December 14, 2007

stuff of the year

Shane had a fine idea, top tracks from this year. Well i don't have an ipod, so i had to stick with my last.fm deally. Now i don't think it's entirely representative...

I decided to start with my albums...for no reason whatsoever.
1 !!! – Myth Takes
2 Beirut – Gulag Orkestar
3 Spank Rock – YoYoYoYoYo
4 Cat Power – The Greatest
5 Brian Wilson – Smile
6 Hot Chip – The Warning
7 Kings of Leon – Because of the Times
8 The Rapture – Pieces Of The People We Love
9 Modest Mouse – We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank
10 Sparklehorse – Dreamt For Light Years In The Belly Of A Mountain

I certainly enjoyed !!! and Beirut....that smashing pumpkins song however is crap. Shame.
These are the songs i played mostly...not taking into account my mp3 player and that!
1 !!! – Must Be The Moon
2 Bonde do Role – James Bonde
3 Tom Waits – Ol' '55
4 The Smashing Pumpkins – Tarantula
5 !!! – All My Heroes Are Weirdos
6 Beirut – Gulag Orkestar
7 !!! – Bend Over Beethoven
8 !!! – A New Name
9 Cansei de Ser Sexy – Alala
10 Beirut – the canals of our city

No comments: