1. The censor's certificate for which of this week's releases is accompanied by the following comment: "Brutal Western Violence".
2. Next year's The Dark Knight is the first film in its franchise to have a certain word missing from its title. Which word?
3. "Oh my God. I'm back. I'm home. All the time, it was... We finally really did it." What did we do?
4. What comes between a map of Africa and a "beautiful friendship"?
5. Alain Delon, Matt Damon, Dennis Hopper and John Malkovich have all played which amoral villain?
6. What will you hear throughout both I am Sam and the upcoming Across the Universe?
7. Who comes after Clarke, Burgess and Thackery?
8. Dolly Parton, Harry Dean Stanton, Gunnar Hansen. Which American state?
9. What do the following have in common: I, Claudius, The Man Who Killed Don Quixote, The Other Side of the Wind and Something's Got to Give?
10. Ice Cube chills out on the porch. Billy Crystal directs himself. Peter Finch kisses Murray Head. A long version of which Jean-Luc Godard film?
Answers here, but don't be cheating!