Friday, January 11, 2008

Ever wanted to run a life?

Well now you can! The delightful Becs is allowing the blogosphere to rule her life. Cue maniacal laugh and Monty Burns images in my head. She's not gonna do any life/body/mind damaging stuff though...be realistic lads!

Sample stuff she's thinking along the lines of:


- What I should eat for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.

- Gigs to go to and music to listen to. (Within reason, gigs will have to be kinda cheap)

- Films to see.

- Places to visit in Dublin.

- Book/s, articles, etc. to read.

- What I should wear. I will provide options. You will decide between them.

- More decisions that crop up during the week.


I'm very much looking forward to the clothes options one... i wonder can i make her get a crazy haircut...?

I can't really tell you how excited i am at this prospect!

4 comments:

Becs said...

Oh God.

I have a feeling this is not going to end well!

ScotchCait said...

it'll be fun....


muahh ha ha ha!

ah no honestly, i'm nice! :)

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to ruin a life...

ScotchCait said...

run run run...we'll be running it!