Friday, January 18, 2008

Stuff of the Week

Stuff from this week.
I was at the Irish Premiere of Sweeney Todd. Which was a lot of fun. It's a great movie, and well worth a look IMO. You can also freak out everyone you know by sending cards and not signing them from the website. Stalkers for the win!


This site has funny pictures of money folded in a way that the people on it look like they are wearing funny hats...

The Album Archive is doing The Bends this week. Ding Ding Ding.

Facebook has some very interesting new, ehhh.... racially aware i guess, Superpoking capabilities.

I'm going to check out these lads tonight. I saw them at Electric Picnic, and they knocked my socks off. I have high hopes.

Going drinking in the Bernard Shaw first so anyone coming and interested pop along, and maybe start shouting raptureponies...that would be fun.

This site has some 'mazing statue picturinos!



I love Covers and so does Jim Carroll, this automatically makes me cool right? Anywho, you wanna contribute your two cents to the Covers debate, check out Jim's Blog and some excellent stuff in the Ticket.

No comments: