Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Princess Bride

Well i got this weird email the other day abotu some kind of Princess Bride 20th Anniversary edition. It got me thinking about the Princess Bride, which is one of my favourite ever ever films. The book is absolutely deadly too!



Humperdinck:
Tyrone, you know how much I love watching you work,
but I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan,
my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder, and Gilder
to frame for it. I'm swamped!


Inigo:
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my
father. Prepare to die.


In the honeymoon suite after Buttercup is married to Humperdink, that dingus Wesley says:
There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world.
'Twould be a pity to damage yours.


Lol the whole film is just so funny imo

AND Peter Falk is in it!!!

No comments: